“Agile Lawyer” noun
\ a-jəl law.yer \
One whose profession is to provide pragmatic sound legal advice in an efficient manner.
Also often used to designate a lawyer who makes a point to use the most modern tools and methods available on the market in all aspects of his or her work (read, write, talk, manage projects), at the risk of having to create them from time to time.
Synonyms: Progressive, disruptive, result driven
- we perform a comprehensive analysis of the situation to identify achievable goals
- we audit the situation and provide a clear assessment of potential risks or issues
- we devise bespoke solutions to potential or existing issues
- we structure the critical path to obtain the desired results
- we champion your position
- we negotiate hard to reach the best solution in accordance with your objectives
- we handle your project as if it was our own
- we help you close the deal we have devised, negotiated and when needed fought for together